Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Does Anyone Read BLOGS<Click Here
Snippets

Saturday, August 22, 2009

“It will be too rude for me to say that the industry raped my talents” - Dimple Kapadia

dimple1

The gorgeous, auburn haired Dimple Kapadia has come a long way ever since she started more than three decades back with Bobby . She firmly established herself as a performer of substance with Drishti, Lekin, Prahar  and the National Award winning Rudaali . Her intense looks have received praise even from Steven Spielberg.
Dimple Kapadia has been criticized for being whimsical and moody which has reflected in her work too. In an exclusive interview at her Juhu residence, Dimple is in an analytical mood about herself.
She says, "There is nothing great to talk about in my 36th year as actress. I just have  Phir Kabhi with Mithun Chakrabarty and Rati Agnihotri and Tum Milo To Sahi with Nana Patekar. In both these films, I have mature characters with offbeat shades, which suit my age, present looks and acting abilities. I am banking on both the films to give me new dimensions as an actress. I am happy and satisfied with my roles else I would never have accepted them. I have lessened my acting assignments to concentrate on quality.” 

dimple_kapadia_01
“Working with my co-stars in each of these films have been pleasant experiences. I am confident that viewers and critics will appreciate my performances.  I am very keen to keep on performing as I am yet to deliver my best.  In my case, my personal performances have been highly appreciated but majority of the films I acted in are not of that high standards in totality.”  Read More>>

http://movies.indiatimes.com/News-Gossip/Interviews/Actresses/It-will-be-too-rude-for-me-to-say-that-the-industry-raped-my-talents--Dimple-Kapadia/articleshow/msid-4918617,curpg-1.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment