Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Does Anyone Read BLOGS<Click Here
Snippets

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sexy is about being full-bodied: Vidya Balan

vidya1

Actors are known to go the distance for their roles, but Vidya Balan insists that she has lost all that weight only for herself. “My conscience was screaming at me. I had become a little lax, and thought it was high time...” says the actress who may have burnt the fat, but has managed to preserve those curves. “So I got myself a trainer and visited a dietician!” she revealed, “I told them ‘get rid of the excess, not the essentials!’ I didn’t want to become lanky, you know...”
So here she is, feeling lighter and oomphier, all thanks to four-five days of exercise per week, and a good, nutritional diet. “I was made to realise that working out wasn’t so much about weight loss than it was about fitness,” says Vidya, who has shimmered her way to sexy at last. She isn’t a follower of the ‘in-thing’, power yoga, and visits to the gym she considers ‘boring’. “My workouts require no equipments, nor am I on any traditional cardio activity,” explains the actress, “It’s just free-weights and what they call ‘body calisthenics’ for me.”
Having disposed off - apart from the weight - some expensive designer wear from her wardrobe, one would think that the vacant space now houses the likes of spaghetti tops, sexy halters, minis... “I may have lost weight, but little has changed,” confesses Vidya, “I still love Indian outfits; So no, I haven’t gone berserk shopping for those halters. I’ve instead indulged in the usual: jeans, white kurtas, tracks...”

Read More>>

http://movies.indiatimes.com/News-Gossip/Interviews/Actresses/Sexy-isnt-about-wearing-less-clothes-its-about-being-full-bodied-Vidya-Balan/articleshow/4916435.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment