Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Does Anyone Read BLOGS<Click Here
Snippets

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sophie Choudry :: 'My curves are the sexiest part of me'

sophie

Sophie in MAXIM shoot

There are few things Sophie Choudry hasn't dipped her fingers in. From being a VJ to a singer, from hosting a variety of award shows to breaking into Bollywood. Her first movie with Zayed Khan was the David Dhawan flick Shaadi No 1, followed by Pritish Nandy's Pyaar Ke Side Effects. Whatever those films were about, we're quite sure they haven't had any adverse side effects on Sophie's career. If you don't believe us, look to the left. Convinced?

So what did you think of the shoot? We had a blast shooting you. No pun intended...

Well I'm glad it went so well and that you guys are pleased with the results. My first shoot with Maxim was absolutely fantastic. I loved working with the Maxim team and Darren Centofanti, the photographer, is a task master!

Some of those poses are darn right painful but so worth it when you see the pics! I have to admit that at first I wasn't sure about the shoot but once I met Darren and Anup [Kutty, Maxim editor] I felt super comfortable and confident about what we were trying to achieve, which was some awesomely sexy and sensual pictures.

Read More >>>

http://timesofindia.hotklix.com/link/news/India/My-curves-are-the-sexiest-part-of-me

No comments:

Post a Comment